We are extending our team in Timisoara and WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – SECURITY STACK
You will have the great opportunity to be part of our Classic AUTOSAR team.
The target project implies development of Security Stack drivers and modules according to AUTOSAR Requirements.
The goal of the project is to develop, test, document and integrate C Code Security Drivers according to state-of-the-art Automotive Development processes.
Our customer is High Profile Tier 1 supplier of ECUs focused on exceptional quality of delivered products.
What you will do?
- C Code development of Security Stack drivers
- Driver documentation according to established development processes (requirement analysis, Design, Code Generation specifications, Test Reports)
- Integrating Drivers stacks according to Customer specifications
- Full BSW Development Workflow (Configuration, generation, Compilation, Debugging, Testing)
- Debugging BSW code
- Error Resolution and bugfixes
- Supporting Project Teams in integrating and using the BSW Platform
Must-Have Skills & Experience
- Classic AUTOSAR experience.
- Experience with at least one AUTOSAR Configuration Toolchain (DaVinci, Tressos, etc).
- Good understanding and experience with embedded development process (documentation, development, Unit testing, MISRA).
- Clear Understanding of Automotive development processes (ASPICE/ V model)
- Mid-level experience in Automotive development field.
- Debugging experience (Lauterbach/iSystem)
Beneficial Skills & Experience
Use cases for crypto functions:
- End of Line operations
- Secure Diagnostics (e.g SfD for VAG Group)
- Securing the communication (e.g. SoK-FM for VAG Group)
- Key management systems (e.g. VKMS for VAG Group)
- Secure Boot
- Secure SW Updates (including over-the-air)
- Analyzing penetration tests results
Secure storages inside MCUs:
- Memory protection units
- Non-accessible SHE storage areas
AUTOSAR BSW Module knowledge / experience with Crypto Stack:
- Crypto Drivers
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team.
- Flexible working program and attractive salary.
- Possibility to work with newest technologies in the automotive sector.
If you think this offer suits your profile, please send us your application. We will get in touch with you as fast as we can. Thank you!
OUR VISION: To become tomorrow’s leading performer in the European automotive embedded software services industry by providing solutions to top-tier customers developed with our team of highly skilled professionals.