To strengthen our team in Timisoara, Romania WE ARE LOOKING FOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
You will be part of the team that creates several tools for the automotive industry developed in Java and based on the Eclipse RCP platform. The development process is based on the Agile methodology.
What will you do?
- Development of software in Java (write code, tests, user, and technical documentation)
- Review work from other team members
- Develop plugins for Eclipse RCP platform
- Use Eclipse also as IDE
- Provide technical coaching and support for the team - depending on experience
Must-Have Skills & Experience
- Java knowledge depending on level
- OOP (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- Unit and integration testing (JUnit)
- Versioning control systems (GIT is preferable)
- Work with existing code (understanding, debugging, changing existing code without unwanted side effects)
- Ability, capacity, and willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- Good logic and problem-solving skills
- Good English knowledge
Beneficial (optional) Skills & Experience
- Eclipse RCP platform (extensions, plugins, plugin dependencies, SWT/JFace, etc)
- Eclipse EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework)
- Build automation with Maven and and Azure Pipelines
- UI testing
- Processing XML documents knowledge
- Working with ticket management systems
- SW Engineering (Requirements, Architecture and Design)
- AUTOSAR/ARTOP (not mandatory)
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, and supportive team.
- Flexible working program and attractive salary.
- Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones.
If you think this offer suits your profile, please send us your application. We will get in touch with you as fast as we can. Thank you!
OUR VISION: To become tomorrow’s leading performer in the European automotive embedded software services industry by providing solutions to top-tier customers developed with our team of highly skilled professionals.